- Collagen is the main structural protein in the extracellular matrix in various connective tissue in the body. Collagen is the most abundant protein, found in your bone, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and skin.
- Collagen is responsible for skin elasticity. It is responsible for our youthful appearance.
- It has been present in our body since day 1 that we were born. But at a certain age, the body stops producing it entirely. The reason that we have wrinkles in our skin. And there are some people, especially women, who resort to synthetic collagen to maintain their youthful glow.
- Collagen Face Cream is very beneficial for skin. It is the complete treatment for damaged skin.
What are some synthetic collagen that can be used as collagen substitute:
Below are some synthetic collagen that can be used as Collagen substitute.
- Collagen injection, commercially known as BELLAFILL. This are cosmetic procedure that is done by injecting collagen made up of bovine collagen under your skin. It came from the collagen of the cow known as Polymethylmethacrylate, ( PMMC) It is formulated with lidocaine so the procedure will be less painful. This PMMC remains in place abd your your body uses them to create a structure into which your own collagen can develop.
- Sculptra Aesthetic. Is not a collagen filler but a collagen stimulator. It has poly -L-lactic acid (PLLA) as its main ingredients. It is a microparticle that works in your body to stimulate collagen production after they are absorbed.. This rebuilt collagen gradually which results in younger looking skin over time.
- People require 3 injections over 3-4 months, depending on how much collagen is lost in the body, then more treatments may be required.
- It lasts for 3 years until the synthetic materials from PLLA are broken down by the body.
- For wrinkles on the face, it requires touch-ups several times a year. For scar reduction 2 visits a year. Lip enhancement is every 3 months.
- Collagen Supplements. It contains 2.5 grams daily for 8 wks. It slows down the aging process by increasing skin elasticity and hydration.
- Fat Injection. Microlipo- injection or Fat injection involves recycling the body's own fats by taking it from one area and injecting it into another. Use commonly from improving the appearance of aging hands, sun damaged skin, scars.
- No allergies involved compared to using synthetic collagen because a person's own fat is used for the procedure.
What collagen is best for your skin:
TYPE I COLLAGEN:
- Type I collagen is usually considered best for the skin .
- It is the most abundant type of collagen in your body.
- It maintains healthy bones, nails and skin.
What does collagen do to your face:
- Collagen helps with the phenomenon of photoaging. It improves skin elasticity, making you look younger with less wrinkles.
- Cosmetic companies try to sell dermal collagen lotions and creams but the molecule itself is too big to be absorbed from the skin.
- Hence, it is beneficial to take oral collagen supplements instead. Collagen powders like INJA are easy to consume, simple to digest and flavourful to taste.
Is collagen cream good for your face?
- It helps to fill in fine lines and wrinkles. When our skin is hydrated and plump, it helps prevent new fine lines and wrinkles from forming.
- Collagen creams often function more as moisturisers and can be used in conjunction with other skin care solutions as part of a well-rounded anti-aging routine.
What's the best collagen cream for face:
- If you want to buy the best collagen face cream then go for Dr, soie premium firming collagen face mask and cream. This cream is firm and rejuvenates the skin with a very thick , rich collagen cream from japan.
- It is developed by well known dermatologists.
Does collagen have side effects:
- Collagen is considered to be well tolerated with no major side effects.
- There are some minor side effects including;A feeling of heaviness in your stomach, mild or diarrhoea.
- You might have gut health issues.
- It might also feel bloated.
- It may cause kidney stones.
- You feel constipated.
- It can cause allergic reactions to the different parts and areas of the body.
Benefits of collagen on overall health:
The key benefits of collagen are numerous. There are so many of them that it would take me so much space to present them all. But, instead, I am going to focus on the most important ones - the top 9 key benefits of collagen:
Improve gut health:
- Collagen increases amino acids - thus to help proper Bifidobacteria growth. This bifidobacteria promotes a very good digestion and boosts the immune system too.
Healthier joints and bones:
- Overworked tendons, sore muscles and ligaments take a long time to heal. By in-taking of a dietary supplement that contains collagen hydrolysate, it helps in reducing joint pain and inflammation. Foods that contain amino acids like animal meat and fish are a good source of collagen. The main protein in cartilage is a Type II collagen, which is made from amino acids.
- Blood sugar regulation:
- Collagen helps to stop the breakdown of fatty acids that end up in the bloodstream.
Natural skin care:
- The skin starts losing its elasticity and firmness, with the growing age. So an increase in the collagen levels will surely help the skin look smooth and firmer.
- The collagen hydrolysate contains Glycine, which can reduce anxiety and relieve stress. Additionally, it promotes therapeutic alteration in the body and decreases anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Keratin treatment.
- A healthy heart.
- Removes cellulite.
- Collagen softens skin thickness in men.
- It prepares skin for makeup
- It helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Collagen is an essential building block for bones, skin, cartilage, tendons and some other connective tissues. Furthermore, it is essential to maintain a healthy level of collagen, thus for the skin to look firmer and glowing. If you want to improve your skin health then go for the collagen face cream by a kaizen skin care shop.